Our purpose is:
- to lobby and campaign to influence and inform policy to reduce the harm of long term opioid painkiller use
- to work in partnership with Government, professional bodies, academic and professional stakeholders
- to raise professional and public awareness through knowledge sharing on multiple channels
- create a platform to enhance networks through relationship building and knowledge sharing
- establish a knowledge repository, virtual library and supporting web technology to promote and communicate OPDA's mission.